NOOOOR

شركة رؤية
مؤسس الموقع
إنضم
23 فبراير 2009
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
Laptop repair industry simply Inside Story

Really notebook motherboard repair technician, have very strong chip circuit technology and rich experience of fault repair. Technology" is that everyone can learn, "experience" is at once in the accumulation of failure. Notebook motherboard repair technicians at the accumulation of experience in the process of repair will be inevitable "scrapped out" A lot of motherboards. 。 If the motherboard each calculated in accordance with the 1000, so far, I have been "scrapped out" more than 100 million motherboards (the actual absolute number of more than 1000).
Laptop repair course simply
。 In my opinion, outside the so-called notebook repair training courses, simply Do not want to bear the losses, many do not want to spend time training you can find out what kind of notebook motherboard repair technician?
Technology required repeated long-term accumulation of practical experience required
Take me, I train an apprentice in the factory are not fax capable, and most will show some superficial efforts. After all, my experience of these technologies and are exploring on their own out of step by step, to all of a sudden all the others, how I mix? Quite for me to spend money on training courses outside of those people are sad - not only but also will have learned nothing.
● notebook now grow light, grow thin, this is not a good thing

。 Book now grow light, grow thin, this is not a good thing. Doing light notebooks, thin to do, it means that the notebook motherboard has a small, thin done. Notebook motherboard is smaller, but above the chip and board layout will not change are small. In this way, the result of a "step-plate line of extreme-intensive" and "all kinds of chips from the compact," and so on.

Hand-off at my notebook motherboard, the thin-and-light the highest failure rate of the motherboard, the basic is "deformation motherboard" symptoms. "Motherboard deformation" will cause instability in notebook performance, there will be specific what kind of fault, really hard, but the results are positive repair - can not repair, we must replace the motherboard.

Thin and light notebook motherboard will be the more compact the higher density chips

Notebook motherboard has a small chip above the high intensity. ”。 Some small chips emit a very high heat, the heat will affect the surrounding "field effect transistor." "FET" generally used to control the creation or transformation of certain operating voltage, if it affected the main board will cause a short circuit. Once the motherboard short circuit, then on the big questions. It will add non-stop electricity, keep the boot, eventually burned down the processor and other components.

Therefore, the laptop's motherboard is not the smaller the better, as the heat will only increase the burden on the main board, main board increased the probability of a short circuit. ThinkPad X60s We know, ThinkPad X60s is the best brand of small-size models. It uses the Intel Ultra Low Voltage processor, and strictly control the internal operating temperature, greatly reduces the possibility of failure - that is, "Why ultra-low-frequency low-voltage processor, but a higher selling price," the reasons for the 1. Of course, this is only my opinion a rather piecemeal, and now the notebook manufacturing process with each passing day, "balance between security and thin" is not inconceivable.

NOOOOR

شركة رؤية
مؤسس الموقع
إنضم
23 فبراير 2009
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل

●reduce the production cost laptop makers, only notebooks jerry-built Factory
At present, the major notebook manufacturers have mad scramble at the lower end of market share. Want to attack the low-end market, it is necessary to reduce production costs. Therefore, the notebook to the factory on order at the time, put a very low low prices. Factory production of our notebook motherboard, the production cost of 1,000 yuan a piece of the motherboard, where customers can earn from one dollar - Say this kind of thing go out, who would believe it?
Notebook laptop manufacturers reduce the cost of production can only be jerry-built Factory
However, the factory in order to win big clients, will accept orders on the same. But we should not lose money producing it? So, there have been "the main board to improve" the word. Put it plainly, the fact that jerry-building. used for 30 capacitors. However, if the capacitor 12 only if, it can work. As a result, we will save 18 capacitors. Province, a memory circuit voltage capacitor 18, a motherboard will save more material.

Have is that the original should be used better quality materials in order to reduce production costs, are now using to replace the cheap. As a result, the factory will no longer save a very substantial funding. However, notebook motherboards will use a lot of cheap materials, and the emergence of "instability" and so on, eventually the victim or the purchase of consumer notebooks.

This is all a question of negligence easy, it will become a major repair problem

In general, the notebook manufacturer and distributor laptop will not tell consumers, this notebook to use the word "memory board" or "extended memory.The so-called "on-board memory," is simply the direct welding of memory on the motherboard.The so-called "extended memory" is simply plug the memory free.

A "memory board" design of the motherboard very unstable

According to my experience, the adoption of the "memory board" design of the motherboard very unstable and very prone to blue screen, black screen, such as situation and the use of "extended memory" of the motherboard design is relatively stable, perhaps more than a " Onboard memory "of the motherboard design and stability 10-fold.

Off at my notebook motherboard handle them, as long as it is a "memory board" design, and failure of memory, it can be declared a basic scrapped. So, I suggest that you buy the notebook at the time, we must clearly ask "This machine is used on-board memory or extended memory"

Choose what integrated graphics, what graphics card selection

Now, our question to be discussed are "integrated graphics select what circumstances and when an independent card selection See this, then everyone should probably my joke - and an independent graphics performance than the integrated graphics N times as strong, of course, are independent as long as the money to buy a graphics card. In fact, things are not as simple as that.

NOOOOR

شركة رؤية
مؤسس الموقع
إنضم
23 فبراير 2009
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل

Some notebooks are welding independent graphics on the motherboard, once difficult to repair malfunctioning

In general, the notebook manufacturer and distributor laptop will not tell consumers, this notebook graphics cards are the independent "welded on the motherboard" or "the free plug. Some notebook graphics directly to the independent welding on the motherboard, though with the same use, but there is a high risk of failure - if we do notscreen display better than integrated graphics ped it.

Once such a motherboard failure, it is difficult to judge the graphics are corrupted or damaged memory. At the factory, it is almost impossible to check out, because engineers do not have the time to help you check each line search; outside at repair points, it is impossible to check out, not because the technical conditions. Moreover, even if the replacement card and memory are not necessarily solve the problem, but also for you to give to the other problems.
Therefore, if the money on buying "free plug a" significant notebook alone; if no money, you buy integrated - the use of integrated graphics motherboard design, stability, independence than explicit several times higher than the main board . Even if the situation appears and black, that is, at most, another memory, another North Bridge what.
。 I use the notebook is Founder H240D, had spent the time to buy 7300 yuan. However, I have it almost always used when the desktop is a bit ruined things. If you buy a computer, do not need to move here, or cost-effective desktop; If you buy a computer, map a "portable lightweight", it would have to choose a notebook.

Personally, I think, 7,000 - 8500 yuan a very good notebook. The price of the notebook will normally be in the production process with inferior materials, but also good quality. Of course, if you more money, then it would be best to buy high-end products. Although laptop prices now, but the real "Good Product" or expensive.

notebook is the greatest advantage of mobile, but often will also affect the safety of mobile

As we all know, the biggest advantage of notebooks is the "mobile", but "mobile" are also required careful. In general, the notebook will be moving at a mild shaking and vibration - this is inevitable. Most people believe that the notebook is designed for mobile office, a slight shaking and vibration are not affected. In fact, is not the case.

I worked for many years accumulated experience, the notebook will always affect its mobile security. We put "always moving because of potential safety problems arising from" known as "cold." As we all know, the Main Board of the above chips are used solder, soldered to the motherboard. At a time when mobile notebooks, each will have a slight vibration welding points, so that loose change.
Sections to do our analysis at the time, had been used 400 times the microscope, the South Bridge and the motherboard on a solder ball welding. Solder ball and the South Bridge connects the upper, lower and the motherboard connected to the site in the South Bridge to connect the fault has a minor phenomenon.
Overall, the notebook is the best "can not move, not mobile," mobile will always rise to a "cold" to reduce the stability of the notebook.

● Laptop target performance can not be ignored - temperature

At the factory, there is a laptop performance that can not be ignored, and that is "difference." As we all know, the Main Board of the above chips are solder solder used up, the larger temperature difference, the solder will "hot up shrinkage" and appear broken.

For instance: At the outdoor winter use laptop to play games. Boot time playing games, notebook handle increased load, increased heat, heat machine. After the shutdown, because of relatively low ambient temperature, the main board was forced to in a very short time from warm to cold. As a result, significantly impact on the stability of the solder. More serious, but also a "motherboard deformation," and so on.

Finally, I would teach everyone a notebook internal temperature to determine a good way. If the notebook shell temperature reaches 40 degrees (feels hand, can clearly feel the hot), then the internal temperature of the notebook will not be below 65 degrees. If the notebook is equipped with an independent graphics card, running for 10 minutes at 3 DMA RK, the graphics cards around at the temperature approximately 80 degrees Celsius - the premise is that the notebook is better heat dissipation. Poor performance if the laptop heat, the situation would have been even worse. In general, I suggest everyone not to lower the temperature in the surrounding environment, take the notebook to play games.

أعلى