NOOOOR

شركة رؤية
مؤسس الموقع
إنضم
23 فبراير 2009
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
Highlights common notebook repair

T20 boot screen if it is dark, then 90 percent of the electricity supply are not high pressure, it is the screen broken line
R32 do not know if it is the boot drive, then the majority of South welding of space.
Three, T30 bad card if it is used, it is a bad chip card.

Four, A30/31 If yes, then boot and most are air-solder the BGA graphics.

。 Note: The recent discovery of several books T40 of the questions will arise.
Friday, a right to say, if there are always A22m A21M the problem down or crash, that is, the motherboard CPU power on the two chips is broken.
Six, T21, T20, T22 for some time If you are running down on a sudden, then you should take a closer look at you with the CPU fan together firmly affixed. Since the thermal conductivity of the factory is a small pad at the top of the CPU. Books you may be after the repairs after the others, it disappeared.

Seven, if you are the books I-SERVICE or 390 series, and if there is one day suddenly found it impossible to boot, then you should first take a look at the boot button on the Main Board of the cable that is in good condition. Whether or not there is one volume of the volume of the boot voltage it? This is very easy to place in question.

Eight, to summarize, R32 judge of the common right, first of all, boot your machine does not shine at the time, add in the case of electricity, you first remove the memory, if the police are, then the problem should be the graphics card, you can make about BGA; alarm if it is not, it should be the question of South Bridge and more graphics cards. BGA is also about to do the

Nine, and then sum up the solution of various notebook Ways your password,
The first is IBM's problem, I think everyone should know you. The message is that chip brush.
If it is not Centrino-made, then the discharge can be used to try, such as the Department of Units WINBOOK, Founder, Lenovo, and most other machines you can try this.

Ten, S amp le Text repaired because just yesterday about a T30, R40 and IBM dual aspects of the MOUSE. This can also double is a MOUSE in my opinion it's common.
Book's condition is as follows: two-MOUSE at the same time do not use easy to use. OK However, the bad touch-screen use, the problem is in here, everyone can open C shell cover, see the touch screen MOUSE, put it around the key removed, the clean-up on both sides about the circuit, on the OK
I have revised this question three times, and errors are here. T30, R40 will be guilty of this common problem.

DELL can brush the chip 24C02.
11, the following screen, I want to talk about the dark 。 First of all, be the first to test high-pressure, good or bad backlight lamp.
Second, look to be high-voltage power supply line if the screen has the main power supply. (Some high-voltage is 5V, while some high-pressure section is 10 ~ 15 or higher to enter the main power supply)
If not, then the main power supply to the motherboard can be identified are high-voltage power lines be a problem. Everyone can check it all the way. Trust will solve the problem.
To resolve the dark screen is nothing but a train of thought so. Is very simple. But everyone probably knows, the problem is that the majority of books will have the situation why the dark screen., So you can learn from

。 Would like to add one, the dark screen of about R40, which will appear in the problem of key sleep on. U.S. must take a closer look at whether it is at, then yes. R40 This is a common problem.

أعلى