إنضم
1 مارس 2009
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
أحدث إصدار لبرنامج السلفجن داتا (2010-12-28) Version: WD 5

طازه بتاريخ اليوم

المميزات​

What's new in this upgrade?

In 2010, Western Digital released a new laptop drive family, PVT series, i.e. Model is named as "WDXXXXXPVT", such as WD5000BPVT, WD7500BPVT etc, which belongs to Scorpio Blue product line. The series is features with Advance Format, i.e. a sector in hard drive can be formatted as 4096 bytes.

The drive is equipped as SATA II interface and has a capacity from 160GB to 1TB, 5400 or 5200 (TPVT series) spindle speed and 8MB data cache. PCB layout has no difference with other ROYL series. It has a Marvell 88i9045 controller chip, 32MB Windbond 400MHz DDR module and a Texas Instrument SH6601AF spindle Motor and Voice Coil controller chip.

The only shining point is the feature of Advance Format. The PVT series support Advance Format, with which a sector of hard drive can be formatted as 4096 bytes.

It is just because of introduction of Advance Format; Western Digital modified firmware structure in the series. Therefore, the original technology command cannot access service area any more. SalvationDATA has made a deep research on it and has mastered new command for the family. We will release v5.0 to firstly support the family worldwide. All official users of HD Doctor for Western Digital can have free update.

Also, in version 5.0, a bug has been fixed. That bug exists in WD1600AAJS---00V4A0. In this family, there's no ROM overlay backup in service are, therefore it's impossible to regenerate ROM code. In version 5.0, it will not be allowed to do that operation.​

الرابط فى المرفقات

وهذه روابط أخري من رفع الاخ الغالي مهندس جلال

MediaFire - IFile - MegaUpload -
RapidShare - DepostFiles - HotFile[/SIZE]

والشكر موصول للمهندس توفيق

المرفقات

• HD-Doctor.txt
    76 بايت · المشاهدات: 159
التعديل الأخير بواسطة المشرف:

MASTERS

مهندس جديد
إنضم
24 أبريل 2010
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل

مشكوووووووووووووووور

MASTERS

مهندس جديد
إنضم
24 أبريل 2010
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل

ملف تكست مكتوب فيه :

If data is not needed, try to clear g-list, and then run full format user area (in other words - full recalc of the translator by overwriting the surface):
T>m0,8,2,,,,,22

Generally I'm not sure what the problem relates to the translator. Possibly faulty - SMART module, but if your hard disk have "busy" status, you can't solve the problem by rewriting this module from another hard drive via ATA-interface.

DCM = Drive Configuration Matrix

حماده النمر

مهندس جديد
إنضم
1 يناير 2010
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل

فعلا انت بتاع الطازه بس يا ريت بقا تقولنا مميزات البرنامج والفرق بينه وبين الاصدار القديم

الكلمات الدليلة
28/12/2010 doctor v5
أعلى